Sunday, November 14, 2010

Movie-and-Library date with Audrey Jieh-Jieh

Princess is supposed to go on a movie-and-library date with Audrey Jieh-Jieh, and the morning itself, she exclaimed, “Yeah, today is the day, I am going out with Audrey Jieh-Jieh!”

And every couple of minutes, she went, “How long more before I meet her? I can’t wait!”

And so, she spent a total of 7 hours plus with Audrey Jieh-Jieh alone on Thursday, and when Mummy Eliz picked her up, she went, “Mummy, I’m so sorry, I had so much fun with Audrey Jieh-Jieh that I forgotten to think of you.” *faint*

On Friday, Audrey Jieh-Jieh helped to pick Princess from her cookies-baking class, and Mummy came shortly, Princess grumbled, “Mummy, why did you come so fast?”

Mummy Eliz should let Princess go on a sleepover at Audrey Jieh-Jieh’s place, then that would surely make her day.

No comments: